BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business (CRICOS Course Code: 097454A), this qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
After completing this course you can pursue a career a:
- Project Officer
Note: The information provided about this qualification on this page is intended for International students only. If you are an Australian student looking to undertake this qualification please contact us on 1300 732 781 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
To successfully complete this qualification, you require 10 units of competence. These 10 units are comprised of 1 core units which is compulsory and 9 elective units.
The units of competence shown below have been selected by Ingress Training Academy based on the course purpose.
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Unit Type|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements||Core|
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities and development||Elective|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation||Elective|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies||Elective|
|BSBCUS402||Address customer needs||Elective|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work||Elective|
|BSBRSK401||Identify risk and apply risk management processes||Elective|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals||Elective|
|BSBMKG414||Undertake marketing activities||Elective|
The required English language level for all Ingress Training Academy courses is one of the following:
|Item||Test Name||Acronym/also known as||Minimum test score|
|1||International English Language Testing system||IELTS Test||Overall band score 5.5 or higher|
|2||Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test||TOEFL iBT||Overall score 46 or higher|
|3||Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test||Certificate in Advanced English||Overall score 162 or higher|
|4||Pearson Test of English Academic||PTE||Overall score 46 or higher|
The following conditions apply to the English Language Entry Requirements
- Original documentary evidence or certified copies must be provided.
- If the test is provided at the time the student submits their application, the test must have been taken within 2 years immediately before the date of the visa application.
- If the test is not provided at the time the student submits their application, the test must have been taken within 2 years immediately before Ingress make the decision to accept the student’s enrolment.
Applicants whose passport is from a country that does not require evidence of English language level for their Visa application at the time of their application may be granted a letter of offer without the need to provide evidence of completing one of the English tests noted above.
Students who have already have a satisfactory IELTS score and who are found to experience difficulty with the English language are counselled by the Principal Executive Officer to undertake further studies or remedial studies in English (ESL) for an appropriate duration.
Entry into this program requires International Students to fulfil requirements as listed below:
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Proof of a completed year 12 (HSC or equivalent) and English Language Entry Requirements.
- Students will be required to bring their laptop device (BYOD – bring your own device) and access to internet.
20th January, 27th April, 13th July, 5th October
52 weeks; 40 weeks of tuition and up to 12 break weeks. Maximum break applies to courses crossing over the Christmas/New Year break.
- Tuition Fees: $8,000.00 AUD
- Enrolment Fees: $250.00 AUD (non-refundable)
- Student Resources (textbook and printed notes): $500.00 AUD
- Total Fees: AUD $8,750.00 AUD
Please contact Ingress Training Academy Administration Officer for more course cost detail:
Phone: 1300 732 781
The following are the top 3 occupation groups that surveyed graduates of this course are employed as:
- Clerical and Administrative Workers (32.0%)
- Sales Workers (19.8%)
- Community and Personal Service Workers (14.3%)
The following are the top 3 industries that surveyed graduates of this course are employed in:
- Retail Trade (18.2%)
- Accommodation and Food Services (12.1%)
- Education and Training (9.8%)