CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services(CRICOS Course Code: 03699B), this qualification reflects the roles of community services, case management and social housing workers involved in the managing, co-ordinating and/or delivering of person-centred services to individuals, groups and communities.
After completing this course you can pursue a career a:
- Individual Support Role
- Age Care Role
Note: The information provided about this qualification on this page is intended for International students only. If you are an Australian student looking to undertake this qualification please contact us on 1300 732 781 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To successfully complete this qualification, you require 16 units of competence. This qualification has no 8 core units and 8 elective units.
The units of competence shown below have been selected by Ingress Training Academy based on the course purpose.
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Unit Type|
|CHCCCS007||Develop and implement service programs||Core|
|CHCCOM003||Develop workplace communication strategies||Core|
|CHCDEV002||Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services||Core|
|CHCDIV003||Manage legal and ethical compliance||Core|
|CHCLEG003||Lead communication in the workplace||Core|
|CHCMGT005||Facilitate workplace debriefing and support processes||Core|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice||Core|
|HLTWHS004||Manage work health and safety||Core|
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Unit Type|
|BSBPUB504||Develop and implement crisis management plans||Elective|
|CHCYTH004||Respond to critical situations||Elective|
|BSBTWK502||Lead and manage team effectiveness||Elective|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|CHCMGT006||Coordinate client directed services||Elective|
|CHCMHS004||Work collaboratively with the care network and other services||Elective|
|BSBTWK503||Manage Business Meeting||Elective|
The required English language level for all Ingress Training Academy courses is one of the following:
|Item||Test Name||Acronym/also known as||Minimum test score|
|1||International English Language Testing system||IELTS Test||Overall band score 5.5 or higher|
|2||Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test||TOEFL iBT||Overall score 46 or higher|
|3||Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test||Certificate in Advanced English||Overall score 162 or higher|
|4||Pearson Test of English Academic||PTE||Overall score 46 or higher|
The following conditions apply to the English Language Entry Requirements
- Original documentary evidence or certified copies must be provided.
- If the test is provided at the time the student submits their application, the test must have been taken within 2 years immediately before the date of the visa application.
- If the test is not provided at the time the student submits their application, the test must have been taken within 2 years immediately before Ingress make the decision to accept the student’s enrolment.
Applicants whose passport is from a country that does not require evidence of English language level for their Visa application at the time of their application may be granted a letter of offer without the need to provide evidence of completing one of the English tests noted above.
Students who have already have a satisfactory IELTS score and who are found to experience difficulty with the English language are counselled by the Principal Executive Officer to undertake further studies or remedial studies in English (ESL) for an appropriate duration.
Entry into this program requires International Students to fulfil requirements as listed below:
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Proof of a completed year 12 (HSC or equivalent) and English Language Entry Requirements.
- Students will be required to bring their laptop device (BYOD – bring your own device) and access to internet.
20th January, 27th April, 13th July, 5th October
52 weeks; 40 weeks of tuition and up to 12 break weeks. Maximum break applies to courses crossing over the Christmas/New Year break.
- Tuition Fees: $19,500.00 AUD
- Enrolment Fees: $250.00 AUD (non-refundable)
- Student Resources (textbook and printed notes): $500.00 AUD
- Total Fees: AUD $20,250.00 AUD
Please contact Ingress Training Academy Administration Officer for more course cost detail:
Phone: 1300 732 781
The following are the top 3 occupation groups that surveyed graduates of this course are employed as:
- Community and Personal Service Workers (63.9%)
- Professionals (20.1%)
- Clerical and Administrative Workers (7.0%)
The following are the top 3 industries that surveyed graduates of this course are employed in:
- Health Care and Social Assistance (79.9%)
- Education and Training (6.5%)
- Public Administration and Safety (3.1%)