AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology
AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology (CRICOS Course Code: 0100006), this qualification reflects the role of individuals who diagnose, analyse, evaluate, design and modify vehicle systems in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
After completing this course you can pursue a career a:
- Motor Mechanic (General)
- Service and Repair Industry
- Heavy Commercial Trailer Technician
Note: The information provided about this qualification on this page is intended for International students only. If you are an Australian student looking to undertake this qualification please contact us on 1300 732 781 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
To successfully complete this qualification, you require 12 units of competence. These 10 units are comprised of 1 core units which is compulsory and 11 elective units.
The units of competence shown below have been selected by Ingress Training Academy based on the course purpose.
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Unit Type|
|AURAFA007||Develop and Document specifications and procedures||Core|
|AURAFA006||Conduct research and present technical reports||Elective|
|AURETA002||Analyse and evaluate electrical and electronic faults in body management systems||Elective|
|AURLTB002||Analyse and evaluate faults in light vehicle braking systems||Elective|
|AURETE001||Analyse and evaluate electrical and electronic faults in engine management systems||Elective|
|AURETR034||Develop and apply electrical system modifications||Elective|
|AURLTD007||Analyse and evaluate faults in light vehicle steering and suspension systems||Elective|
|AURLTE003||Analyse and evaluate faults in light vehicle engine and fuel systems||Elective|
|AURLTQ003||Analyse and evaluate faults in light vehicle transmission and driveline systems||Elective|
|AURTTA022||Develop and apply mechanical system modifications||Elective|
|AURATA005||Estimate and quote automotive mechanical and electrical repairs||Elective|
|AURAMA005||Manage complex customer issues in an automotive workplace||Elective|
The required English language level for all Ingress Training Academy courses is one of the following:
|Item||Test Name||Acronym/also known as||Minimum test score|
|1||International English Language Testing system||IELTS Test||Overall band score 5.5 or higher|
|2||Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test||TOEFL iBT||Overall score 46 or higher|
|3||Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test||Certificate in Advanced English||Overall score 162 or higher|
|4||Pearson Test of English Academic||PTE||Overall score 46 or higher|
The following conditions apply to the English Language Entry Requirements
- Original documentary evidence or certified copies must be provided.
- If the test is provided at the time the student submits their application, the test must have been taken within 2 years immediately before the date of the visa application.
- If the test is not provided at the time the student submits their application, the test must have been taken within 2 years immediately before Ingress make the decision to accept the student’s enrolment.
Applicants whose passport is from a country that does not require evidence of English language level for their Visa application at the time of their application may be granted a letter of offer without the need to provide evidence of completing one of the English tests noted above.
Students who have already have a satisfactory IELTS score and who are found to experience difficulty with the English language are counselled by the Principal Executive Officer to undertake further studies or remedial studies in English (ESL) for an appropriate duration.
The participants for each program offered by the college will be selected in a manner that reflects equal access and equity principles.
IELTS test results submitted will be verified on the IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) Verification Service online – https://ielts.ucles.org.uk/ielts-trf/index.jsp. Refer to Ingress Training Academy’s International English Requirement Policy on www.ingressacademy.edu.au
Entry into this program requires International Students to fulfil requirements as listed below:
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- AUR40216 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis
- Completed year 12 (HSC or equivalent)
- Minimum 5.5 IELTS score or equivalent in line with the Department of Education and DOHA regulations
- Students will be required to bring their laptop device (BYOD – bring your own device) and access to internet.
18th January 2021, 12th April 2021, 5th July 2021, 27th September 2021
17th January 2022, 18th April 2022, 11th July 2022, 3rd October 2022
- Tuition Fees: $6,000.00 AUD
- Enrolment Fees: $250.00 AUD (non-refundable)
- Student Resources (textbook and printed notes): $500.00 AUD
- Total Fees: $6,750.00 AUD
Please contact Ingress Training Academy Administration Officer for more course cost detail:
Phone: 1300 732 781